Woodstone Cabinetry collects information during the registration process, during order placement, when subscribing to the newsletter, or any other point where our users submit information to us. In addition, our analytics software will note non-identifying information about your browser to understand how you found us.
When you order or register on the Woodstone Cabinetry site, we will ask you for pertinent information to facilitate that process. This information may include, but is not limited to your:
- Email address
- Mailing address
- Phone Number
- Credit Card Info
What is the collected information used for?
- To make your user experience more personal. Your individual needs are extremely important and we wish to respond to them.
- To make website improvements. Improvements made to our website are often made as a result of the feedback that we get.
- To make improvements to the customer service process. At Woodstone Cabinetry, effective response to your requests for customer service and support is paramount.
- To make and process transactions.
- The information that you provide to us, whether you have given it to us publicly or in confidence, won’t be exchanged, sold, rented, transferred, given, or revealed to another company without your written consent, other than as necessary to deliver our services and products (e.g. payment processing.)
- To make sure that contests, surveys, site features, or promotions run smoothly.
- Email marketing – The email address provided for processing your order may occasionally be utilized to update you about your order. It may also be used to send updates, company news, or other service information. Note: For those who wish to unsubscribe, there are instructions for unsubscribing contained in the footers of the received email
How is your information protected?
All sensitive information (such as financial and personal information) is sent to our site using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption. Your encrypted data is then entered into our Payment database. The Payment gateway can only be accessed by those who have designated rights to those systems. Those individuals are required and mandated to keep any information which they have access to confidential.
Any private information, including financial information, social security information, and credit card numbers, won’t be stored or kept on the Woodstone Cabinetry servers.
Are cookies used on this site?
Yes. Cookies are transferred by a service provider or site (with your permission) through a web browser to your computer. These cookies enable those service providers or sites to capture and retain some information.
Cookies are used by Woodstone Cabinetry for the processing and maintenance of your shopping sessions.
Is information collected by Woodstone Cabinetry disclosed to others?
No. Information which is personally identifiable is not sold, traded, or otherwise transferred to other parties. This statement does not apply to trusted third parties which assist in the operation of our website, the business which is conducted on this website, or servicing your needs. All third parties have agreed to keep all information confidential. Your information may be released when release of your information is believed to be appropriate in compliance with California and federal law, the enforcement of our site’s policies, or the protection of our or other’s property, safety, or rights. Non-personally identifiable information from visitors may be sent to third parties for advertising, marketing, and other uses.
Compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act
Necessary precautions have been taken to comply with this law. Your personal information won’t be distributed to parties outside Woodstone Cabinetry without your specific consent.
Also in compliance with this act, visitors to the site may change their information as they so choose through the control panel.
Compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA)
All of our services and products (including our website) are directed toward those who are over the age of 13 or older. We refrain from the collection of information from those individuals who are 13 years old or younger.